Business applications of new generation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies ERP and CRM with other Microsoft cloud solutions in a single offering bringing together people, data and business processes.
Digitally transform your processes with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to:
- Empower Employees with familiar tools that enable people to do their best work
- Engage Customers with natural tailored experiences from purchase to support
- Transform Products with an extensible platform and integrated apps that uses data as a strategic asset to differentiate your offering
- Optimise Operations with intelligent processes and predictive guidance that accelerates the speed of business
Deep integration between Dynamics 365 and Office 365 connects business processes and personal productivity using familiar tools including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 includes:
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Dynamics 365 for Retail
Microsoft Dynamics 365 support different types of users: "full users" by subscription for applications (Apps) or plans (Plans) - that combine several applications, or "light users" (Team Members):
Why customers choose Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 takes a new approach to business applications to help manage specific functions.
- Sales - Increase sales and digital intelligence to help sales people stay focused and work smarter.
- Customer Service - Earn loyalty by giving agents complete information and intelligence so they can provide a seamless service.
- Operations - Optimize operations and utilize digital intelligence to grow at your pace.
- Finance - Makes ordering, selling and invoicing and reporting easier.
Each Dynamics 365 app provides a modern, consistent user experience and features predictive insight and actionable next steps thanks to embedded Power BI and Cortana Intelligence.
Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition
Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition is designated for medium and large companies (250 + users), which require rich functionality and plan to operate globally.
Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition includes :
- Customer Service
- Project Services
- Field Services
- Operations (Retail, Procurement, Financials, SCM, Production, HR, Extensions)
Enterprise Edition plans
Plan 1 – All Dynamics 365 Apps, without Operations (Retail, Procurement, Financials, SCM, Production, HR, Extensions)
Plan 2 - All Dynamics 365 Apps, with Operations (Retail, Procurement, Financials, SCM, Production, HR, Extensions)
Team Member – access to all information, limited editing.
Dynamics 365 Business Edition
Dynamics 365 Business Edition is for small to medium companies (10- 250 usersя). Dynamics 365 Business Edition is combining Microsoft Dynamics CRM online with Financials (the so called Project Madeira).
Dynamics 365 Business Edition includes :
- Customer Service
Business Edition plans
- Only one plan
With Dynamics 365 there is more:
Flow, Power Apps, Power BI
Licensing and prices
For details, please contact us at 02/ 818 36 63 or email@example.com
What will happen to all previous Dynamics solutions?
Dynamics solutions Roadmap is below. Project Madeira is based on Dynamics NAV, which turns into Dynamics 365 Business Edition. Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM are combined and result in into Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition.
- Microsoft and FTS Bulgaria will continue to support already existing installations of Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM.
- Please, contact us for more information about Dynamics 365 at +359 2/ 818 36 63 or firstname.lastname@example.org