Microsoft Dynamics AX
Turn changes into opportunities
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a comprehensive ERP solution for midsize and larger organizations that empowers people to work effectively, manage change, and compete globally. It makes it easy to operate across locations and countries by standardizing processes, providing visibility across your organization, and helping to simplify compliance.
The technology of Microsoft Dynamics AX allows the system to grow and improve as the company grows. You can easily add new users, offices, modules, whenever you need. All the users, offices and processes are on a single centralized data base, which simplifies its support.
With this system you can analyse the business situation easy and fast. All the information about the activities of every office is registered in real time in the centralized data base. The support and the development of the system are not complex as all the changes are entered only once and become valid for the entire company.
More than 20 000 companies all around the world are using Microsoft Dynamics AX.
For companies like:
Medium and larger companies, that are operating in multiple sites and countries.
- Sales and marketing
- Warehouse management
- Project management
- Finance management and accounting
- Supply chain management
- Enterprise portal
- HR management
Take a look at the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics AX according to the roles of your employees in the company.
- Help your people work faster and smarter. Streamline access to critical information and processes through Role Centers that help people organize and better manage individual work. A familiar, intuitive user experience helps people navigate, communicate, and complete tasks.
- Manage growth and change. Enhance collaboration throughout the organization and the entire supply chain.
- Build more profitable partnerships and respond swiftly to change by integrating processes and sharing information and documents.
- Manage the complexities of a global organization and gain insight across multiple sites.
- Centralize and standardize processes, collaborate effectively across your organization, and manage your business across geographies and locations.
- Help comply with regulations and customer initiatives. Help reduce the risk, liability, and cost associated with corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and customer initiatives, including fi nancial,legal, and environmental initiatives.