Dynamics 365 Business Central
Manage your financials
Connect data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an end-to-end view of your business. Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards.
Streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close and report on financials quickly and accurately, while maintaining compliance.
Refine financial forecasts by modeling and analyzing data across multiple dimensions. Customize reports using seamless Microsoft Excel integration.
Streamline your supply chain
Increase visibility across your entire supply chain to reduce inventory costs and keep customers happy. Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what you need to replenish, ensuring inventory levels are maintained to avoid shortages and lost sales.
- Get a detailed view of your inventory—regardless of its location
- Offer customers items that you don’t maintain in inventory
- Post a sales credit memo and manage customer refunds
- Avoid lost sales by offering substitute items when requested items aren’t available
Automate and secure your purchasing process
Monitor and control your purchasing process through automated workflows and dynamically updated inventory levels. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases by implementing approvals, plus modify a posted invoice in your financial management system and register the correction without hassle.
- Create purchase invoices and orders to record the cost of purchase and track accounts payable
- Stay in control of expenses by implementing advanced workflow and approval structures
- Automate tasks for vendors to record your agreements concerning discounts, prices, and payment methods
Manage your sales cycle more efficiently
Shorten the time from quote to cash by connecting your sales and accounting. Act quickly on sales-related enquiries right from Outlook. Easily handle multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses per customer, including direct shipment and invoicing addresses.
- Post sales right from Outlook, then send your invoices as PDF attachments that include a PayPal link to expedite payments
- Get a complete overview of interactions and track current customer status, from email to order to invoice
- Negotiate and keep track of special agreements with individual customers, including discount structures
- Prioritize leads based upon revenue potential and opportunities throughout the sales cycle
Keep projects on time and under budget
Perform common project management tasks and get all the data you need to help manage budgets and monitor progress. Track machine and employee project hours using timesheets, and access real-time data on available resources, such as employees and machinery.
- Create, manage, and track customer projects with sophisticated job costing and reporting capabilities
- Manage usage levels and profitability of resources by planning capacity and sales
- Develop, modify, and control budgets to avoid over-expenditure
Get a complete picture of your business
Centralize your financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an up-to-date, end-to-end view of your business. Make faster, more informed decisions when you’re guided by connected processes, predictive analytics, and real-time data.
- Make fast, informed decisions with seamless Microsoft Excel integration
- More easily track your KPIs by creating your own analyses on general ledger data
- Chart your business’ performance in real time on your dashboard using built-in Power BI integration
- Accurately predict your cash flow using built-in Cortana Intelligence integration
If you would like more information about Dyanmics 365 Business central - please, contact us at +359 2 818 3663 or email@example.com