Construction and engineering
Construction and engineering industry is very competitive and extremely dynamic market where enormous projects are managed, usually there are contracts with fixed prices. This requires more flexibility and quick decisions which could answer the fast changing requirements of the business environment.
Also the construction and engineering companies have to manage big and very complex projects. And every task from this projects can be described by five critical elements: time, costs&budgets, materials, resources and final results.
Advanced Projects is an enterprise project and portfolio management (EPPM) solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX developed by Adeaca (USA).
With Microsoft Dynamics AX and Advanced Projects, project driven companies can quote, plan, manage, execute, analyze and administer projects within a single integrated application. This reduces total cost of ownership, cuts the level of disjointed information, reduces manual processes and eliminates the need to develop and maintain application interfaces.
For companies like:
Advanced Projects is designated for companies which are focused in the following businesses:
- Civil engineering
- Communication infrastructure
- Industrial equipment and machinery
- Turnkey solution providers
- Oil, Gas and Mining
- Government contractors
- Materials and resources planning
- Planning of the terms of the project
- Quotations and Bids
- Workflow management
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Change management
- Financial managemernt
- Project Visibility
- Reduce total cost of ownership by consolidating all critical project related business processes in a single integrated application
- Optimize manpower & equipment utilization through advanced WBS project planning
- Facilitate project team member collaboration
- Improve quote accuracy and reduce your sales cycle
- Improve project visibility into budget variance and financial performance
- Effective management of contract variations and budget revisions
- Manage costs and reduce budget overruns
- Maintain a lean inventory with just in time deliveries aligned with project schedules