During the past few years technologies in distribution have changed very fast and the selection of ERP system has turned into important and even compulsory decision for each distribution company.
Distribution companies are facing also more severe competition and higher expectations from their customers. The new channels of distribution continue to develop and the existing ones are adopting new models like global sypply, cross-selling, outsourcing of the logistics, RFID, etc.
To track all these changes in the business environment the distribution companies are implementing powerful ERP solutions, which can guarantee them the needed flexibility and clear view over business processes of the company.
For companies like:
Companies that are focused on the following business activities:
- food and beverage distribution
- distribution of consumer electronics
- distribution of toys and baby goods
- distribution of cosmetics, etc.
- Opportunity for fast changes of the parameters of the business processes as percentage of maximum discount, principles of automated generation of the courses, etc.
- Rich functionality concerning supplies, inventory, sales, accounting and finances
- Executing a large number of transactions at very high speed of operation.
- Maximum automation og the process of receieving requests, allocating the courses over the different stores
- Improved planning of the supplies and the waste packaging
- Management of a variety of different campaigns, promotions and discounts
- Reducing the inventories in the warehouse which have lower turnovers, optimization of the warehouse activities
- Flexible pricing and analyses of the results from marketing campaigns and promotions
- Fast generation of different reports and analysys
- CRM module for better managemt of the customer relations
- Reporting and BI by warehouse, by manufacturer, by product line