One of the most important requirements for the printing companies is the ability to balance very well between the necessity to produce fast quality products, to use expensive environmental-friendly materials and yet to succeed to be profitable.
eGraph is a complete ERP solution with rich functionality, which is enough for management of all activities in the printing companies. It is designed to meet all the specific needs and administrative requirements that are typical for the industry from the pre-calculation to invoicing and financial reports.
The solution is developed by MPS Graphics and is based on the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX. It stand out with high reliabilty, fast operation and easy, user-friendly interface.
For companies like:
DynamicsPrint (eGraph) is designed to the following businesses:
- Sheet print
- Web print
- Label print
- Screen print
- Packaging print
- Flexo print
- Direct mail
DynamicsPrint (eGraph) is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX and includes:
- Pre calculation
- Resource planning
- Gantt chart
- DynamicsPrint/Egraph online (shop floor control)
- Work in progress
- After calculation
- Document handling
- The calculation module provides a very flexible tool to give the printing companies precise and detailed information about the job.
- If the circulation or the number of pages is changed, allthe processes will be racalculated and new prices will be displayed.
- The materials from the customer are described in details, so it can be easy followed what you have to return to the customer afterwards.
- You can define prices when working with third -party companies in the work process.
- The advanced planning module provides a complete overview of all jobs in progress. The plan can be rearranged in the Gantt-chart with "drag and drop". The job will be completely recalculated if the job description is changed.
- DynamicsPrint (еGraph) fully supports the JDF standards and is certified by the CIP4 organisation.