We are thrilled to invite you to join the Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2021 together with the partners, customers, and global Microsoft community.
Dive in the whole new world of building quality digital experience and transforming your business with powerful cutting-edge technologies. On the event, you can hear about new changes and improvements in the Business Applications portfolio, and how the vendor is planning to invest in solutions and community to drive business success for organizations globally.
You can enjoy 89 sessions featuring Microsoft senior leaders from product marketing, development, product teams, watch demos, learn about product roadmaps, see real-world stories from the partners and customers and connect with peers from the global MS community. Special sessions will be dedicated to Dynamics 365, Power Platform, including Power BI future developments.
The event will be full of useful information and stimulating insights for CIOs, Directors for Digital Transformation, Senior Developers and Engineers, Senior and Mid-level Leaders, companies that already have been working with Microsoft business applications.
Short on the agenda of the event:
- Celebrating customers and partners that have provided inspiration through the last year, and the members of the community who are the catalysts driving transformation
- What is new and what is next for the Business Applications portfolio
- Updates and features on products across Dynamics 365 and Power Platform. Learn how to get empowered to improve your processes, create better experiences, and more
- Ask the Experts: Microsoft subject matter experts will answer your questions in real time about content you consumed in the Featured Sessions
- Learn Live: Guided online experiences with a subject matter expert who will walk and talk through Microsoft Learn modules
- Humans of IT: Discover the intersection between humanity and tech through inspirational stories
- Cloud Skills Challenge: Participate in interactive learning modules and hone your skills in Business Applications focused challenges
- Table Talks: Share insights with other attendees in an on-going live chat. Then, listen to community leads highlight what’s been discussed
- Product Roundtables: Participate in two-way discussions with the product teams where they’ll listen to your feedback and help shape the future of Microsoft products
The official event starts at 8:00 AM PDT, however, you can choose only sessions of your interest and register here: https://mymbas.microsoft.com/home
Interested or want to know more about how you can benefit from Microsoft Business Applications?
Please, choose the office and contact us here.
Read and follow us on LinkedIn.