A comprehensive contract management solution with intelligent automation from drafting through approval to archival.
Accelerate your contract lifecycle and speed up your business performance.
M-Files allows organizations to maintain, track and view contracts through any related information, such as the customer account object in a company’s CRM system. By tagging documents with contextual information, employees can view information related to contracts, such as client, project, property, employee, etc. Contracts can be searched, viewed and managed on any device.
Create business rules and processes that route tasks between people and technology. Workflow automation increases the level of consistency of the actual work performed throughout the entire lifecycle stage of a document, resulting in a faster, more accurate experience for your business.
Automated and trackable workflows eliminate bottlenecks and reduce the length of drafting, negotiation and approval cycles, assuring revenue comes in faster.
Standardized templates of contracts and a consistent process reduce exposure to risk. M-Files ensures that key contract milestones are monitored and acted upon according to contract terms and due dates by automatically notifying contract managers when a contract is close to expiration, a milestone has been reached or when an obligation needs to be met.
– Set up any approval processes for contracts and other documents
– Create assignments for reviewers and approval requests with notifications
– Make comments and annotations while reviewing, approving or rejecting the contract
– Use electronic signatures
– View approval history with contract versions, participants, actions, approval duration
– Compare contract revisions and track changes
– Full audit trail available
– Roll back to previous versions
– Set up actions based on a date, a time frame or other criteria
– Set up actions which have to be taken before the contract expires
– Get instantly notified when terms change or expiration date is near
– Initiate new contracts within seconds with approved templates
– Categorize templates by various criteria
– Search via keywords, phrases and advanced search via related information such as client, project, expiry date, etc.
– View and search contracts in context of the entire business
– Find contracts quickly with dynamic views
– Create personal views to instantly access the most used contract types
– Access contracts from desktop and laptop, tablet and smartphone
– Full-featured mobile access to approval processes
– Offline access
– Control access points in the contract lifecycle with user rights and permissions
– Simple setup and administration
– Active directory support
– Seamless integration with Microsoft Office apps and Office 365
– Save documents immediately in M-Files without leaving the applications
– Integration with core business systems and applications
Bank of Georgia
Electronic document management of the Bank of Georgia, has been automated with the M-Files ECM system.
Bank of Georgia uses the M-Files system for managing and archiving documents throughout its structure of more than 4000 employees.
“We recommend M-Files as a powerful document management platform and FTS as a reliable supplier”.
Ketevan Khundadze, Head of Operations Support
The Georgian management company of the shopping center Tbilisi Mall, Rakeen Uptown Development, uses the M-Files ECM system to manage contracts, assign and control tasks, process purchase documents and related information.
“We save time, this is a working tool. I mainly use it on my tablet, because when you move around a lot and employees ask you to urgently approve something, it is very quickly to do it both from the phone and from the tablet. It is a very convenient and a flexible system”.
Aleksey Mescheryakov, Property and Project Manager
BCRE, an investing and venture capital company with 8 international offices in London, New York, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, New Delhi, Amsterdam, and Limassol, uses the M-Files solution for Contract Lifecycle Management.
The system helps users to organize internal document flows and approve contracts with tenants and suppliers.
With M-Files, the company manages diverse types of contracts with multiple approval workflows.
A well-known fast-food chain, McDonald’s, uses the solution based on the M-Files platform implemented by the FTS Team.
The Ukrainian office uses M-Files for managing contracts, processing payment documents as well as registering letters of attorney and correspondence.
An international professional services company with 7 offices in Europe and Asia, RTG Group, uses the M-Files ECM solution for document and contract management.
Previously, lengthy document approval workflows resulted in billing delays and lost profits. Now, the users from different countries and time zones manage internal documents and exchange documents with suppliers and other counterparties electronically.
As the most significant results after implementation, the company highlighted reduction of contract approval time by 50% and reduction of invoice reconciliation time by 67%.
Bacardi Martini Ukraine manages electronic documents and procurement processes using an FTS solution based on M-Files ECM Platform.
During implementation, the FTS team helped the users to organize effective management of electronic purchase orders and related documents.
With the system, users manage contract activities and tendering procedures, including approval workflows in accordance with compliance rules.
TBC Bank uses the M-Files system for document management and approval.
While operating, the bank produces a huge amount of paper documents. To streamline this processes, the bank’s leadership decided to use an information management system.
M-Files was chosen for its flexible deployment options, faster onboarding and user training, and higher security approach.
Engarde manages electronic document management with M-Files.
During implementation, the FTS team configured a single structured repository of documents connected with projects and clients.
Thanks to the intuitive interface that makes it easy to work with this system, the launch of the software solution into operation was carried out within a few days after the completion of the implementation.